Saturday, December 14, 2013

Welcome to the world Scarlett Dudley!

I was lucky enough to have the right days and was able to babysit Quinn while Erin went in and had her baby. Because it was the summer, my mom also was free to come and watch Quinn with me. We were seriously awesome babysitters. Rolo ice cream for breakfast??
Welcome to the world Scarlett Dudley! July 10 at 8:18, weighing 7 lbs 2 ozs. 
Quinny loves her baby sister and was very protective. 
Mom is such a good grandma!
Looks like long skinny Wilde feet to me!
Quinny practiced taking care of her babies while we waited for Scarlett to come home. 
While babysitting, we hit up Costco. It was a bit of an adventure. I think the dress and diapers need to go!
It was 7-11's birthday which means free slurpees!
Quinn is a third generation 7-11 lover. 
Julie and Val Heyland came to visit. We were so happy to see them and so sad that they moved to Edmonton but are so glad that they are doing good. 
The Calgary Stampede was on television so we recorded it but mom was usually too tired to watch much. We were pretty busy every day!





1 comment:

  1. This post makes me happy and sad at the same time! Quinny an Scar are so little! Thanks or being awesome an watching my kids while I got sliced open!

    ReplyDelete