Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy 'Anny

This year we went to Canmore for a relaxing and stress free weekend. It was actually so wonderful. I definitely made sure that the hotel we stayed in had a pool. The waterside wasn't on so I made Tim go ask the front desk to turn it on. I am 5 year old at heart and it was so much fun. 
I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. 
We drove in to Banff for the day and had a couples massage. We found some yummy calzones for dinner and then went to the movie Iron Man.
 I also had to have a beaver tail. Very delicious. 
I am still not certain why I didn't buy this. Seriously, how often do you find a real life cow shirt!
Pinterest gave me the best idea. Every year we take a photo of our anniversary and hold up the photo of the previous year. It is kind of fun to see all of the photos add up together. I love it even though the pictures are small. 

It has been a fabulous 3 years and I wouldn't change anything. Tim takes such good care of me and I love him for working so hard. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment