Saturday, December 14, 2013

Last fun of Summer

I spent a lot of time at the dog park this summer. Wrigley was a very loved dog. He got really good at fetch. 


While sitting on the toilet one evening I looked up and saw this:
I screamed really loud and stabbed it with a comb. When I went to pick it up with tissue paper, the spider came back to life and I thought that I was going to lose my life!
I am really really proud of my garden! It turned out better than I thought it would. Tim was very negative about the garden and told me it wouldn't work. I was very happy when I proved him wrong. 
The beans are from my garden. 
Our neighbours are pretty ghetto.
I bought some new glasses with my benefits! I love them!
Due to the fact that I had nothing keeping me here in Calgary, I spent most of the summer travelling around. I even got to go home for the Welling ward camp out. Good thing Sarah and Hannah Reichman were also there and were the best cousins ever and took Quinny down the waterside at the stake campground. 


Even though we have had lots of cut backs at work, there was still an awesome pancake breakfast for Stampede!
My phone was also hacked by peeps from work!
Hung out with the Finney girls at Calaway park. It really is way more fun through the eyes of a 4 year old!
Nathan has an awesome job at bow cycle so Erin and I took full advantage. Erin got a chariot. 
I got a new bike!! I love it so much. 
Wrigley and I also went downtown and found the food trucks. Seriously so delicious! We even found some live music to enjoy while we ate. 









No comments:

Post a Comment