Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fall

Fall in our household means the start of fantasy football. Tim took on the stressful job commissioner and organized a successful draft night. 

Tim's bestie got married and we couldn't be happier for them. 
Congratulations Steph and Blake!

The Wright's moved houses and was made possible by the LDS missionaries. Once the move was all finished Tim, Dede and Trevor enjoyed football on the couch in the new house. 

We took the Ngai's to Kananskis for shooting. This is a fun hobby that I have enjoyed since being married to Tim. If you split the cost of ammo with us we are always happy to take you out!! We love it… and Tim a little too much. 

We enjoyed a Saturday on the couch enjoying General Conference. Truly inspired!
Thanks to my super awesome job, Tim was able to have his eyes checked. This was his first time going to an optometrist in roughly 20 years. This is not a joke or an exaggeration. He ended up needing reading glasses and it was overwhelming to say the least. 
The store was having a 2 for 1 special so Tim walked over to the men's section, picked up a pair of glasses and said I will take to of these. What a rookie. I am made him try on lots until we found 2 pretty good pairs of glasses. 
I got to enjoy 4 paid hours off of work to go vote in our city election. Tim came with and voted for the first time as a Canadian. We celebrated by going to McDonald's for lunch! Mayor Nenshi was voted back in to office! 
Dairy Queen has pumpkin pie blizzard's in October because of Thanksgiving and they are to die for!
I also ate a lot of smile cookies in September! All proceeds go to the local NICU. 
Rocked my smile cookie shirt. 
I also started training for transport. The Foothills Hospital is a level 3 nursery which provides the most acute care south of Red Deer. When the rural hospitals have babies that are too sick for them to manage they call us and we go pick the baby up and bring them back. This is very overwhelming for me but I am very excited for my career and skills to grow. I love the NICU and the job role that the RRT's have there. Preemie power all the way! 
National Prematurity awareness day is on November 17th. It is always great to see the NICU graduates and their families. I am soooo proud of those babies. The road in the NICU is very long and filled with lots of bumps.






No comments:

Post a Comment