Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blitz attack on Idaho

A shift trade gave me 5 days off after my last night shift, I took a quick nap and then speedily drove to Idaho.
We were pretty excited about our trip. 
 We shared the world famous Claresholm chicken!
We did finally make it to Idaho and celebrated the 4th of July with Marv and Bev Scow. 
First was the parade where we were reminded of how horribly awesome small towns are. The police sheriff had been cheating on his wife! A friendly guy told me and my mother this while waiting to use the bathroom. 
Denton gave us a lovely tour of Rupert. I got to see the fountain which is where Rupert started. We then went back to the Scow's for a fish fry and water balloon fight. It was hot and very fun. 
We finished the day off by lighting off fireworks. Marv takes it very serious which made it fun to sit and watch. 
Cohen kept letting Denton know that he could help. "Just let me know" is what Cohen would say. Denton eventually gave in and let Cohen help light off the fireworks. 

We also hit up Kiwi Loco!! Yummy!
Other activities included going kayaking. I was with mom and Danielle was with Denton. Very fun but we felt sorry for Denton. Danielle was a very horrible paddler. 
It was a very fun quick trip and we were all exhausted by the time me and my mom left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment