Saturday, December 14, 2013

Easter

This year we did things a little different and just enjoyed time together. I love food and I have been trying to improve my skills so I made Easter dinner.


No big deal but I was pretty impressed with myself. Especially with the ham and funeral potatoes. 

With Easter comes the Easter gun show! 
This was my first year going and I was very impressed by how many people showed up. Women even get in for free.
This year Tim was allowed to add to his gun collection and got a mosin nagant. This is the gun that the German's used during WWII. Side story from this day, Tim told me he only took out $200 and that was his limit. I  was ok with this limit and let him go about looking while I hung out with Jennessa, a friend from work. After about an hour, Tim came back and said, "I found a great gun for $300!" Confused I asked how he was able to do that seeing as he had previously told me that he had only taken out $200. Tim replied, "I took out $200 today and $100 yesterday." I just had to laugh and I am very glad with how happy Tim is with his new gun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment