Saturday, December 14, 2013

Color Me Rad

Due to the Calgary Floods, the date for color for me rad was changed and I was able to go. I managed to find tickets for me and Tannis. My mom also caught wind of this and found 5 more tickets! So Tannis and Nathan came down the night before and we had a bit of a party. We enjoyed tubby dog and menchies! So delicious but I did feel a little disgusting after consuming hot dogs and frozen yogurt.


Tannis and Nathan are truly great but seriously disorganized. We planned to run the race at 4 but Tannis was really listening when we planned this over the phone so the booked tickets to Saskatchewan for 6! So silly. So to accommodate this I decided to be a real rebel and run the race twice! It was seriously awesome and disgusting all at the same time. They spray you with colour and then throw coloured cornstarch at you! By the end you look like this…


My mom got so in to this and was dumping the coloured cornstarch and everyone! 

My cousins, Hannah and Sarah, spent the summer in Welling so they came up and ran the race. It was fun to spend time with them and get to know them a little better. Hopefully they can come back again next year to run the race. 
I also managed a quick photo bomb on these girls:
Jennessa and Meaghan are seriously awesome. Next year I will definitely be more organized and run with you guys.
We got these awesome sunglasses when I picked up the race packages. 
After running the race twice I was starving so I hit up costa vida!
So fun and so delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment