Saturday, April 29, 2017

March

 Frozen solid chicken to cooked in an hour! Insta pot win! 

 Boys are seriously nuts! The snowy cold has kept us inside and we are getting a bit of cabin fever! He found the fly swatters and used them as hockey sticks. 
Tim had a work conference in Red Deer so Jack and I were on our own. We went on a date to Blue Grass Greenhouses and then to Coco Brooks for supper. 

 After supper we planted our new seeds. Unfortunately due to my nausea and extreme exhaustion I killed them all! I am pretty bummed about it but pregnancy is no joke!

 Timmy had a birthday!! He is our favourite guy. We celebrated him with a camo t-shirt, a candy gram, a day of hunting stores and then supper with his family. Definitely not my idea of a perfect day but Tim was in heaven. Tim continues to tackle his ridiculous amount of hobbies. Every season brings back a new sports team and a new hobby. Jack thinks he is the greatest Dad and absolutely loves when I am at work and they get fun guys nights. Happy Birthday Timmy! I hope this is one of the best years yet!


 For my birthday I worked 8 hours in the morning and then had time to get a pedicure and Jelly Modern Doughnuts. For supper it was Asian Noodle Box! Tim spoiled me with a pink Blue Jays hat. I was pretty happy with how the day went. Life is great and it is so nice to take a break for me. This year was a good one. I keep thinking life will slow down but it never does. I am so blessed to have amazing family and friends that keep me out and about. This year will bring more exciting changes and although I am nervous about it I can hardly wait. This year might be spent closer to home but with mat leave around the corner I have a feeling I will be partying just as hard but maybe a little more sleep deprived! 

 Cooking sausages naked is a bad idea! A coat was required to protect from the splatter. 
 Enjoying a brief moment of Spring. Slowly getting faster on the strider bike. 
 Bring your own Cup Day at 7-11!! It only took us 2 hours to walk/strider to and from! There was literally a guy there filling a cement bucket with slurpee. I was conservative with my blender bottle. 
 I am not sure boys can be tamed. Because Jack can open and unlock the front door it requires me to latch the top of the door. He told me the door was stuck as he could only open it a couple inches. He contented himself with shooting his gun out the open crack. 

9:00 AM church is hard work when you are 2! Peanut butter and jelly followed by stories before naps. Jack doesn't usually last long. He fell asleep mid bite and mid story. 


 Morning snuggles are the best when they aren't too insanely early!



No comments:

Post a Comment