Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Jack turns 2!!

My sweet little monster turned 2! Some days I think this phase of life will never end but then I look back at pictures and realize how far he and I have come. The poor kid had a bit of a lame birthday as I was incredibly nauseous but he loved the day all the same. 
His birthday started in Brooks which meant he was able to open some presents from Grandma Wilde and Paul. 
This Paw Patrol cape is ridiculous but he thinks it is awesome. 
Opening presents from Mom and Dad. 


 We gave him a strider bike and play dough. He was thrilled about the bike and rides it around the living room. He is very slow but we are hoping to get it figured out by the time the sun comes. 


This kid tests me on the regular. He knows what he wants and doesn't typically give up. He climbs, jumps and just loves to explore. He jabbers a lot and the words he does know include: shoe, Paw Patrol, No, Stop it!, Wrigley, ball, animal sounds, Bye, banana. 
He is adding to the list daily and I am always surprised by what he knows! He goes to bed decently at night and still loves nap time. Doesn't matter what time you put him to bed because he will still get up by 6:00 AM. Far too early for my liking. Maybe one day I will like mornings. He loves baths, chocolate, stir fry, pizza, yogurt. Basically we are just constantly on the go. 

2 comments:

  1. I have 3 boys that don't know how to sleep in! Been a mama for 6.5 years and I still hate mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 boys that don't know how to sleep in! Been a mama for 6.5 years and I still hate mornings.

    ReplyDelete