Monday, December 14, 2015

Party in Edmonton + Lincoln's Blessing

After Thanksgiving we headed to Edmonton to continue the party. Jack loves his cousins and they definitely love him back.

 Jack was very interested in his newest cousin. Poor Lincoln wasn't really safe anywhere! I fear but am also excited for the day that these two are the best of friends and cause mayhem. 
No trip to Edmonton is complete until you go to Costco. 
 This little monster is a terrible sleeper!! He was always awake by 6:00 AM or earlier. Thank-you to my sisters for watching him at a more decent hour so I could take a few quick naps. Needless to say we were over the moon happy when Tim came on the weekend. 
 The upside to waking up early was that we got to hang out with the Dudley girls who are also early risers. Scar adores Jack and is such a good sharer. She shared her drink yogurt while I had my back turned for a brief moment! Jack thought it was delicious and tried to drink the entire thing.
 Jack was in his own personal heaven with two dogs! Rocko didn't mind Jack and regularly got close enough for Jack to touch him! The nice thing about Rocko is that there is no long hair to grab and hold onto. 

Because Danielle was free of kids she was able accomplish a lot of homemaking tasks. Under her direction we cleaned under the stairs, made freezer meals and did copious amounts of laundry. Even more amazing was that she did most of this  while snuggling Lincoln. I only got brief glimpses of him while she took care of personal hygiene. 
I just love Lincoln and those sweet cheeks! 

It was comical to watch a game of Hi-Ho Cherry O. There was a lot of cheating going on. 
After being in rainy Alaska, Danielle was thrilled to see blue sky so we took advantage by walking to the park. It is crazy that it is the middle of October and the weather is still so pleasant. This has actually been the best fall ever. 

Tannis' mother-in-law, Judy, was kind enough to snap some super cute fall photo's for us! We almost didn't make it as Scarlett burned her hand on a curling iron but I am glad we made it cuz I love how they turned out!
I just love this little monster! Aside from the lack of sleep he is pretty perfect. 
My sisters are the greatest! It is so much fun to be together! I am pretty lucky to have them in my life. 
By the end of the week I was pretty exhausted and pretty much begged Tim to come as soon as worked ended. He is a great husband and dad! I was so happy to see him and have him wake up early with Jack. 
We watched Quinn play soccer. It was hilarious and so cute. She was so excited to have so many people there to watch her. 

After Soccer we went shopping.
The Blue Jays were in play offs so my Mom and I decided to go back to the house and watch the game. In our haste I missed seeing Tessa Virtue! Oh well! I had fun hanging with my mother and we stopped at a pub for beverages. 
Jack was thrilled to be watching the game. 
After a jam packed week it was finally time to bless Lincoln.



 I am pretty lucky to call these ladies my family! We have so much fun together and I just love them all so much. 


Other highlights included drinking large amounts of beverages, The Grocery People, television, poutine and just lots of good laughs and fun. It was sad when I dropped Muffy off at the airport. She left her phone in my car so I had to go back and see her one more time. I honestly don't know how she manages with all of her kids. 
It was so much fun but hopefully next time we get to see the Scow boys too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment