Monday, December 28, 2015

American Thanksgiving

Cooking one turkey this year wasn't enough so we made another one and had a bunch of friends over to celebrate America's day of the Turkey. Jack attempted to climb into the oven with a turkey considering he has become quite the turkey! 

Hawryluk-Melnyk's, Miller's, Wright's, Pozzi's, Kershaw-Dahl's
After Thanksgiving dinner the Miller's started a move to Utah. They will most certainly be missed. 

On actual American Thanksgiving day we went to the Wright's for turkey dinner number 3. As usual Chrissy out did herself and we all left super full. 
 The next day, after naps, we hit up the mall to score some awesome Black Friday Deals!! Jack was happy in his stroller watching all of the shoppers. The only disaster was shopping in Coach. They wouldn't allow me to bring in the stroller so while attempting to FaceTime my sisters for approval on a wallet, Jack was crawling and destroying things! Oh well. We got the deal we were looking for and was able to finish most of our Christmas shopping. Win! Win! 
To celebrate all of our shopping success we got some Yogen Fruz. 
 I was also able to score Jack a new carseat. I was almost too late and was going to have to talk the lady in front of me out of buying it but was so relieved when they were able to find one more in the back. I felt like I was doing hard-core Black Friday shopping. 

 After the hard work of shopping, Jack had to take a nap and I refuelled with my favourite beverage of choice. 
 One day of shopping wasn't enough so Jack and I went out for more on Saturday with Chrissy. It ended up being really nice because Jack went down for a nap and then out again for Tim. We got so much Christmas shopping done. It will be so nice to not have all of the shopping stress during the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment