Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Halloween

To get in the Halloween spirit, Jack and I went and picked up pumpkins. I love my chariot! We bike everywhere!

 My favourite part of Halloween is the candy. They come individually wrapped so you can always take some in your purse and because they are "small" you can eat lots and not feel guilty! I was super happy to find Big Feet! They are my favourite. 
We dressed up as the peanuts characters. Jack was Charlie Brown, I was Lucy van Pelt, Tim was Linus van Pelt and Wrigley was Snoopy.  
No big deal but I sewed the black onto the shirt! I am pretty crafty... 

The day before Halloween we went to our ward party. It was super fun. We split into groups and lip synched to Halloween song. 


On Halloween day we dropped Jack off with Grandma Wright and then headed to a movie. I was overwhelmed with happiness to find a Coke Freestyle machines.


The house with our pumpkins, all ready for trick-or-treaters. 
 Jack and I left Tim at home to hand out candy and then we walked to 7-11 for a free slurpee and visited our friend for some candy! Jack climbed up and found the bowl. He was adorable! 
 By the end of the night everyone was pretty wiped out. I would say Halloween was a success. 


No comments:

Post a Comment