Monday, December 28, 2015

Aunt Ginger

Aunt Ginger, my Grandpa Evan's sister died so my mom and Tannis came for the funeral. It was awesome to see family and learn more about the Evans side of the family. My favourite discovery was that Aunt Ginger would hide out and drink diet coke. She also loved taking her kids to 7-11. Apparently my Great Grandma Lucille (Jack Evans' wife) also loved drinking diet coke. I can't fight my genetics. Diet coke and 7-11 are in my blood.
 It was so fun to have Tannis stay for a few days. I took her to my favourite thrift shopping place: Interfaith Furniture. She was delighted by the amazing stuff their. We even found me two more chairs for my table and a glass vase which we accidentally broke before we even got out of the place! As usual we shopped, drank diet coke and at wings. It is my favourite when my sisters come to visit. 
 Tannis is a great aunt and we will sure miss her when she goes to Spain. Jack loves her! It doesn't hurt that she finds the cutest clothes for him. I also love that when she posts pictures of him she uses the hashtag- not my asian baby!! Hilarious. Have kids already because I want to see what they will look like.  


No comments:

Post a Comment