Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Thanksgiving

This year we hosted Thanksgiving. It was awesome to have a house fit for hosting! I do not miss have a bunch of people into our tiny basement and main floor suite! Both my family and the Wright's were able to come. We also had a new family in our ward come. Tim actually new them from his mission! The church makes the world pretty little. 
It was nice to have Chrissy and David come over early to watch Jack so we could get everything ready. 
The only person we were missing from the Wilde side was Tannis! Even Danielle was able to make it. Living in Alaska is killing her because she hasn't been able to meet Lincoln!  
Scarlet kills me! She is a tiny little human with LOTS of personality! Here she is rummaging through the empty pop cans trying to see if she could find one with a little left in it! 
 She also loves Jack. I am so happy Jack has awesome cousins to play with. It makes every family gathering that much better!


 The best party of Thanksgiving is having all the leftovers! We seriously had so much food! I was stuffed at the end.

This year I am very thankful for my wonderful, happy and healthy family. It has been a hard and busy year. There is nothing that can truly prepare you for having a child and becoming a mother. I feel so lucky to have Tim who is so supportive of me even when I am a little crazy! On top of that Tim has also been blessed with an awesome job which allowed us to buy our house and means I won't have to go back to work full time! This isn't where we thought we would be 5 years ago when we started our journey but I am so happy to be here! I really do feel so lucky and blessed. Thanks to friends and family who have helped us with moving, Jack and every other hurtle in life! Here is to another wonderful year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment