Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Everything in Between

Upon return from Edmonton we realized we were locked out of the house! It was tragic turned out ok because we went out for supper and by the time finished, Tim was home! 
 It was my turn to host breakfast club. The only picture I got was of the boys. Jack, Landon McKanna, Emmerson Freeman. It seas fun to show off the house and see everyone from work. 


 Life has definitely changed since Jack but Wrigley was my first baby and I sure do love him. It is so nice to have him around during the day. It makes being home less lonely. 
 Wrigley also loves the chariot. Nothing like a bike ride in this never ending beautiful weather. 
 On the first day we got snow I facetimed the Scow boys. I sure do miss Ollie and his sweet cheezer! I don't know how people survived before facetime! Tim teases me about how often I am talking to my sisters but I love how no matter how long I go with out seeing them they still know me and Jack so well.  
 Jack has turned into a terrorizing monster. Tim questions what I do all day and besides FaceTime I just follow Jack around cleaning up messes. 

 I have started crocheting again. I have the cutest little model. 
No complaints in the Wright house. Life is great and moving along way to fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment