Monday, October 5, 2015

Artember with the Dudley's

Tyler had a denture conference in Banff so all the Dudley's came for a visit. I wasn't complaining because I was pretty excited to snuggle Lincoln again.
Tim meeting Lincoln for the first time. 
Tim is pretty much the best uncle/father. He always wakes up with Jack in the mornings. When the Dudley's were here he woke up with all the kids and managed to make french toast! Breakfast is one of his favourite meals. When he was younger his mother woke up every day before Tim left for school and made him a hot breakfast. Now this is one of the things Tim loves to do when we have people over here. 

On the first day Erin stayed to hang out and we went to the park and after naps hit up 7-11. It was pretty fun to have someone to hang out with all day. I am sad my maternity leave is coming to an end and this can't happen more often! 

By the end of the day Erin was pretty tired so her and Tyler decided to get a hotel in Banff so Erin could take it easy. 
Having an extra 2 kids didn't slow me down at all! We were able to go to the dog park and "kid park" as Quinn calls it. After naps we hit up the library, had supper and then walked to the slurpee store. I am pretty sure people thought I was crazy pushing two kids in a stroller and then had a baby strapped to me! 

 Cousins are seriously the best! I am glad Jack has the greatest cousins ever. They love him so much.
Watching the library movies with slurpees! 
Airdrie had a festival called Artember. It was awesome because it was at the park by my house so we were able to walk to it. Local artists had a bunch of stuff for sale but there was also a whole lot of kid activities for free! The best was the train ride! Quinn was in heaven and there wasn't a line up so we went twice! 



Kids got to colour this wall and they plan to put it somewhere in Airdrie. 
There was a big tent set up for kids to do there own art. Because it had rained earlier in the morning there wasn't a whole lot of people out so Quinn and Scar got to do a lot of crafts. All the volunteers were so helpful and nice! Oddly enough the crafting was my favourite part. 
 The day became too much for sweet little Jack!

I was tired after our weekend of fun but I had fun having bigger kids who could do all the activities at the festival. Quinn and Scar love Jack and play with him so nicely that in some ways it makes my job easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment