Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Falling for Fall

This year Fall has actually been a season! The weather has been dreamy and I wish it would stay forever! We have been busy trying to squeeze in as much outdoor time as possible. Jack's happy place is in the stroller going for a walk. He is definitely a boy after my own heart.

I also got a Chariot stroller! It is the best ever. Airdrie is flat and everything is super close so biking is so easy. Jack was a little unsure at first but now he likes it just as much as our other stroller. It will also be nice in the winter as it has more protection than our other stroller. 

Fall also means college football! Thanks to the Millers we were able to watch a lot of the BYU games. It was super fun to have the kids play and eat wings. Please don't move! We will miss you too much.

The city wide food drive was also a success this year. It was fun delivering flyers with my "friends" aka Jack and Wrigley. It took a little longer than anticipated because I dropped my route and had to walk all the way back to find it. Picking up the food was super easy as someone had already picked up most of it for us!

 General conference was, as usual, super awesome. Three new apostles were called! Our internet cut out right as they announced the names so we had to find out online. Jack is turning into more and more of a terrorist so it was hard to pay super close attention. The Wright's did come to watch the Saturday afternoon session so it was nice to have extra hands watching Jack.
 For Sunday morning I made some cookies and Jack thought that was pretty spectacular. 
 I participated in a busy bag exchange. They are basically just activity bags but by doing it in a group you are able to make the same one over and over so it should be easier! There ended up being 21 participants which was waaaaaaaaaay more work than I anticipated. I made cards you trace with string so I had to hole punch these shapes. Anyways Jack just ate everything and messed up my piles! Hopefully in a years or so he can have fun playing with them!
 Cabella's opened in Calgary and Tim was pretty excited about it so we went on an outing to check it out unfortunately Tim jumped the gun (no pun intended) and was a week early.
So he went back the next week on a man date with Jack. I seriously love these two so much! Tim is the best dad ever and has so much fun teaching Jack all about his hobbies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment