Wednesday, October 28, 2015

9 months

Jack is getting busier and busier! He is an efficient crawler and loves getting into everything.

As crazy as this little man drives me I sure do love that face!



 In addition to crawling Jack has learned how to pull up on things. He learned how to do this while in Edmonton. He always seems to figure something out while we are there! I am worried Tim won't let us go back! But seriously, how cute is that face? He is so proud of himself!
 Jack is a terrible sleeper! I seriously feel like I have tried everything. Crying, rocking, night lights, heat, humidity... I am at the end of my rope!! Tim is really good about watching him in the morning so I can sleep for an extra hour or two. With the lack of sleep I forget stuff everywhere! I have forgotten stuff right at the till that I had already paid for. Below I left an entire box of chicken on the hood of my car. It boggles Tim's mind as to how this is possible.
Jack is not a snuggly baby so even though he is a terrible sleeper I try to enjoy the moments that he is relaxed and settled. 

 But seriously! How can you not just love that smile and those squishy cheeks!
 Jack LOVES his daddy! He always goes directly to him when Tim gets home.
 We usually eat left over popcorn in the morning. Jack still loves salty foods so he is pretty excited when I share. Jack likes mini wheats and crispex cold cereal for breakfast. He continues to HATE all fruit but will eat vegetables if mixed in with a sauce at supper. He still loves meat and cheese.
 Jack also loves Wigley and Wrigley loves Jack! Jack belly laughs at Wrigley and crawls after him. Wrigley is so patient and doesn't freak out when he gets his fur pulled.
 We signed up for a library card and do singing classes on Tuesdays. I love getting out and meeting people. Jack is starting to enjoy books so it is a fun outing.

 Jack climbs the stairs like a boss! When he gets to the top he laughs and plays on the landing for quite a while. I am trying to teach him how to go down. I try to get him to just slide. I don't think he gets it but he thinks it is pretty funny. I think it is time to invest in a baby gate. Good thing is that he isn't stealth and I can hear him cross the linoleum so I have time to make it there.


 I seriously just love him and his squinty Asian eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment