Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lincoln Dudley

At the beginning of September Jack and I headed to Edmonton to babysit the Dudley girls while Erin had the baby! I was lucky enough to make it to Edmonton in time to meet up with my Mom and sisters for a quick pedicure.

Introducing Lincoln Allen Craig Dudley. Born September 8, 2015 weighing in at 7lbs 8oz! He is absolutely perfect and I love him lots! As a joke, Tyler introduced him as Roger. Tannis and I tried to brainwash Quinn into believing that his name really was Roger but she wouldn't buy it. Maybe I will just have to call him Roger for a nick-name... 

Jack and Lincoln are exactly 8 months apart. Jack seemed gigantic next to Lincoln. I really hope Jack and Lincoln are best friends!

Tannis and I were pretty much the best parents in the entire world. With out her I am not sure that I would have survived as Jack decided sleeping was for chumps! In between visiting Erin and Lincoln we were able to go to the park, hit up McDonald's play place and make welcome home signs! We were pretty busy squeezing in all the activities but it was super fun and I am so glad I was able to go up.

 I thought it would be fun to climb up the play place and go down the slide with Jack. Turns out that the play place is built for very small humans and we didn't really fit. We did have quite a few laughs and did eventually make it down!

Tyler did come back to the house  for a little bit to switch off so Tannis and I could go see the baby with out all of our "helpers". We found these sweet unmentionables in the elevator. I basically died laughing. 


One thing is certain, Lincoln is definitely not lacking for love! Quinn and Scarlett are very adoring and always want to snuggle him. 


While we were at the Dudley's Jack learned how to climb the stairs! I am pretty sure Tim is never going to let us leave again. Every time we leave Jack comes back with a new skill. It was pretty cute to watch him climb because once he got to that little landing he would look back to see if anybody was watching and just grin. He was so proud of himself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment