Tuesday, August 25, 2015

We bought a house!

It is official!!! We bought a house!!!! This little beauty is going to be ours at the end of July. We looked at lots of places and were finally able to agree on this. I plan on staying here forever or at least a very long time because it is so hard to agree and compromise! I had to have a nice functional house/ kitchen and all Tim cared about was the garage. I have to give a big shout out to Tim. He worked so hard on making a comprehensive budget. We are a little nervous but pretty confident and excited about this next step!
In honour of moving I figure I had better post pictures of our old ghetto. It will be a big jump to no longer have to deal with mould and landlords! I can hardly wait! 
Living Room

Kitchen
Jack's Room
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
Shared laundry room that wasn't properly vented so it would get sooooo hot and humid in the house. 
 Backyard. I did love all the green space that we backed onto. 
Living in the upstairs was far better than the downstairs but still not amazing. Due to age and lack of maintenance it was so hard to keep clean. I am really looking forward to a new(er) house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment