Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Smee goes on a mission

Before we moved I had to make a quick trip home to see Leah one last time before she left on a mission. It was a great break from packing and I had a blast just hanging out with her. We had a hot dog roast and road horses. It was just like when we were little minus the fact that I had a baby and she had a boyfriend! Leah is a great friend. We have seen each other through a lot of life. The last few years we have been far apart but I love the fact that no matter how much time goes by we just pick up like no time was lost. I know she is going to be the best missionary in Las Vegas. Miss you lots already and I promise to write at least once or twice! 
 I also got to meet Cami's sweet little baby boy David. 
 It was also great to hang out with my mother. Of course Paul made us some delicious meet and Jack enjoyed gnawing on the bone.
 I sure do love the prairies. I find them to be truly gorgeous. They will always be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment