Wednesday, August 26, 2015

7 Months

Month seven was a pretty crazy month seeing as we were busy packing and moving but we did manage to squeeze in some fun. 



I finally bought Jack a highchair! I did lots of research and in the end couldn't justify the money on a high end high chair. I managed to find one on kijiji that met my top requirements. Jack enjoyed sitting in it but he still didn't feel the need to eat. 
Jack is a little carnivore! He loves all different kinds of meat. I usually just give him a big piece to chew on. He is also a big fan of cheese strings. He could care less about fruit and veggies. He also loves playing in the food and making a big mess. 
Wrigley also loves meal times. He waits patiently under the high chair hoping for scraps. 
Jack's greatest skill is sitting! It is so nice to be able to put him in a cart! 

It was a little rainy during this month so we spent a lot of time just looking out the window. I will miss all the cars and people to watch. 
The rain didn't completely stop us. We still managed to go for lots of park walks. 
We are going camping at the beginning of August so I got Jack a life jacket. He quite enjoyed it and I am getting pretty excited about camping with the family!
 We had to test it out and he thought it was hilarious! I sure do love this baby and his cheesy toothless grin!
I called Jack lazy while we were in Edmonton and Jack has started rolling like a crazy person. He can get all over the room now. He is pretty proud of his new skill. He is also pretty solid at sitting. He is generally a happy baby and smiles at everyone we see. He also has the best belly laugh. He is quite ticklish around the middle. Also due to the heat wave Jack goes to bed between 7:00-7:30. I fed him before I go to bed and then again between 5:00-6:00. He usually wakes up for good around 7:00-8:00. This sleeping thing is pretty amazing and I could definitely get used to it! One of the positives of this month is that he is waaay less drooly but still no teeth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment