Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pre camping adventures

The week after we moved in we had all kinds of people over here. Jace and Jeanette Rutledge were in town so of course Jesse and Julie Heyland had to come down and we all had to get together and the boys were dying to play some games together. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time for an epic game of Axis and Allies. That just means that the Rutledge's need to come back soon!
The sand box was a big hit. It was awesome to just sit out in the backyard and let the kids play.
Ben was hilarious. He absolutely adored Wrigley. Here he was eating a popsicle and would take one lick and then give Wrigley a lick. It was pretty cute. 
Heyland's please come back soon!! And next time you have stay with us! We have more room than we know what to do with! 
That night the Scow family showed up! We had to spend lots of time together as they are on their way to Alaska. Hopefully after living in Alaska they can move to Calgary! It was awesome to have enough room for all of them. Danielle and I attempted to get food but were side tracked by a fight at Wal-mart. The next day we hit up Costco with the babies while the boys took the bigger kids fishing. Tim is a great uncle and is dying for Jack to grow up a little. He had fun fishing and then played Lego. I went down to get him but was told that it was boys only and that Tim could not leave. 
Ollie loved Jack. He loved sitting beside him and loved holding him on his lap. I think he just loved being a big boy. These two are going to be trouble in the future!
In preparation for camping I got my boat license. I am quite proud of this because I really know nothing about boating. It was very tedious and I am just glad I passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment