Sunday, October 2, 2016

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the greatest Dad!! Jack loves his dad so much. He runs to Tim as soon as Tim opens the door after work and waves from the window as he leaves. Tim 95% of the time wakes up with Jack, feeds him breakfast and changes the first diaper. I feel really lucky to get these few extra moments of sleep. Jack knows who to go to when he wants something sweet and is always curious as to what Tim is doing.
This year we kept things simple. Tim got a gun safe a few weeks before Father's Day. He has been waiting so patiently waiting for it since moving in to a house. I also promised to get him one for when he lost all the weight. Needless to say, the safe was way over due.
Happy Father's Day Timmy!! We sure do love you.
After church the Wright's came over for supper. The final Toronto Raptor's game was on. It was intense! 
Jack is lucky to have NaiNai. She feeds him all day every day!


Lastly I want to say how grateful I am for my own Dad. I only got a short 11 years with him and although I am saddened by that I am truly grateful for everything he did in that time. He showed me how to work hard. Working on the farm meant spending a lot of time outside, dirty and with animals. Riding horses with my dad is one of my fondest childhood memories. He also loved sports and taught me how to play basketball. He was amazing and I love him so much! Happy Father's Day Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment