Thursday, September 22, 2016

June Happenings

For the most part the weather was fabulous and we continued to spend most days outside. One night we put Jack in his jambes and biked for an hour or so. It made bedtime so easy.
And because the days are getting longer I am able to go out after bedtime for a bike ride with Wrigley. Sure do love that little dog!
We also enjoyed a bike ride with the Ngai's. We rode to a park by the Science Centre. We had a little picnic and then rode back. The boys got a long great and I got a serious sun burn! 
Jack continues to be as busy as every. 
When Jack is hungry he will bring us things from the pantry. Most times it is quinoa, flour and other baking things. Every now and again he gets lucky and picks something like chocolate chips. This boy is a lover of chocolate!
Really looking forward to lots of splash park days!
Remember that one time I loaded the dishwasher... me neither! 
One day as I was getting ready I set Jack on the bed. He was whining. After a few minutes it got quiet, when I turned around he had fallen asleep. Summer is exhausting for this kid. 
Date day on the golf course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment