Sunday, October 2, 2016

July's Other Adventures

After Canada day Tim had a week off. It was so nice be home just spending time as a family. Jack has also started saying cheese for pictures. 

We attempted to spend every day outside. The rain slowed me down but it had no affect on Jack. Jack has also entered a new phase of life where he loves to be buck naked. The struggle is real keeping this kid clothed.

Because Jack is a stripper, occasionally I put him on the toilet. He thinks it is awesome.

Tim introduced Jack to Mcdouble's!

We play trains pretty much every day. Jack loves them and is pretty good at putting them together.

Jack is such a good helper in the kitchen.... I seriously can't turn my back on him. He is busy, fast and into everything.




Tim and I went on a hot date to the broadway musical Newsies. We were very excited about it because we listen to the songs most days with Jack. The show was so good. Definitely a great night out! 



I love having a garden. I was able to pick some raspberries before work to put on my rice cake with nutella... gluten free isn't great but this was actually delightful.



We finally got out and did a short hike: Ptarmigan Cirque. It was beautiful and Jack did ok. We had bought a backpack carrier but it was fairly horrible. Hopefully we can upgrade and get out more next year.


On the way home we stopped at Barrier Lake. It was super low which made it awesome for the Jack man to explore.



No comments:

Post a Comment