Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Johnny and Baylee's Wedding

This Summer the fun really never stopped. We had just enough stamina for one last trip home to celebrate Johnny and Baylee. Erin picked me up and we did the trip together. Naturally we left the husbands and took the dogs.
We made a quick stop in downtown Calgary for delicious milkshakes and burgers at Regrub. The milkshakes were so sweet and so delicious. Jack, sticking true to his picky nature, refused to eat the cotton candy but wouldn't stop drinking that milkshake! 
I am really looking forward to these two being best friends as they grow up. Jack loves Linky! Let's hope it stays this way. 

Wedding's are always a good reason to get together. Justin came to visit and we got to meet his new wife, Amaris. She is awesome! We went to Waterton and once again hiked Bear's Hump. 2 times in one year has got to be some kind of record. Because I abandoned Tim, I had to haul Jack up all by myself! Good thing  Erin brought some sunflower seeds to feed the chipmunks at the top.

We went to the sealing and it was beautiful. I am so happy for them. I also love the Cardston temple and am so grateful that I was able to married there and grow up so close to it! 
The family dinner was so fun and it was awesome to spend time with all of my family. All the cousins even got up the courage to sing 'Love' by Nat King Cole. We are pretty talented and awesome...



Jack thought Grandpa Evan's walker was the coolest

The other highlight of going to the farm is the kitties. These kitties were only about 1 week old and a perfect size for Jack to love. He would go to the basement walkout door and wait to be let out every morning and cry when he was brought in. He also learned a kitty says meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment