Friday, March 18, 2016

Timmy turns 30!!

Timmy requested to keep the day low key and for once I actually listened to him. On birthday morning we woke up, ate pancakes and opened presents. Tim got a new board game called Caverna. It looks complicated but I am excited to learn! 
After work we went out for supper with the Wright's. Tim picked Chiantis. The food was delicious and Timmy got spoiled even more!

After supper we went back to the Wright's and had banana cream pie instead of cake. 

I am pretty lucky to have Timmy in my life. He works so hard in all aspects of his life. I am pretty proud at how fast he moved up in the bank. A bonus to be becoming a banker is that he manages our money and does a very good job at it. 
Tim is so patient with Jack and loves to play with him. Jack definitely knows who to go for for treats. 
Happy Birthday Timmy! I hope this new decade treats you well!! 30 looks good on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment