Friday, March 18, 2016

The rest of February

Grocery shopping with Jack is a full on exercise. He is very busy and curious. The other day while in Walmart he made it to the other side of the isle while my back was turned and hid in-between boxes. I almost had a heart attack.

I am really trying to get back in to shape but Jack makes it tricky!

Most days in February were super gorgeous so we spent lots of time out walking. We even went back to the old dog park!










Practicing using chopsticks!
This kid climbs and is into EVERYTHING! He loves to play in the pantry and bring me things he finds. 

I just can't get enough of this little monster. 
Jack loves to read books. Most days after his nap we snuggle in the rocking chair and he brings me different books to read. At bedtime one night he got to stay up a little later because he brought Tim a book and it melted his heart a little bit. 
Tim hid to eat some ice cream so he wouldn't have to share with Jack. 
I do love being back at work but it is really hard to walk out the door and leave the Jack man behind. I am in YW's right now so I am putting in a big effort to be at church on Sundays. It has actually been a blessing to take Sundays as a break and a time to relax. Jack can't function with out a nap so we usually spend time rocking in the mother's lounge. Work causes the weeks to get long and tiring so I really enjoy these moments where we just get to sit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment