Monday, March 7, 2016

Farewell to Hayden and Tannis

At the end of January Jack and I headed south for some fun before everybody left. Upon arrival Erin and I put the kids to bed and then went out to the Magrath vs. Raymond basketball game. It was fun to relive the good old days and it was actually pretty close. 


Cousins working hard and making pancakes. 
 
The sisters didn't believe I could do a headstand. I am proud to say I proved them wrong! I didn't need any support. I am still working on my core. Rebuilding abs after a baby is no joke! 

On Sunday we went and listened to Hayden give a fabulous talk. He is leaving on a mission to Philippines. I still can't believe he is old enough to serve a mission. He will forever be the little kid that ran away on me while I was babysitting. Have fun Hayden! I know you are ready and will be fabulous!

Monday meant that it was time to say goodbye to Tanny! I seriously love her so much! She is easily the favourite Aunt because having no kids of your own means you are always available and more fun! Growing up we were always the little girls and did so much together. Played soccer, played basketball, road trips and honestly I could go on and on! She is headed to Spain for 6 months! I am incredibly jealous of this adventure. The good news is that FaceTime makes the distance a little closer. Post lots of pictures and don't screen my calls! Love you Tanny and can hardly wait til you come home!
Some might think I am crazy to frequently travel with Jack but most of the time he is a dream. A snow bob and bag of chips is always worth the drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment