Monday, March 7, 2016

Sunshine in January

January was a dream this year. The weather was so so nice which meant we spent lots of time outside.  Jack is getting better and better at walking. We don't go very far or fast but I don't miss crawling at all!
Tried out my hand in Asian cooking by making fried rice. It was delicious and very easy. Tim commented that since going back to work, my productivity has increased. This is all due to the improvement in Jack's sleeping habits. He continues to sleep through the night but wakes up early. It is amazing what one can do on a few extra hours of straight sleep!
This strange human loves tomatoes and is getting pretty good at stabbing things with a fork. 
Back to work means I need a Super Big Gulp on the regular! It has been nice being back at work. I definitely missed all the awesome people I work with. I was a little nervous that I would forget everything but honestly it was like riding a bike and has come back in no time at all. 
Jack also loves a Super Big Gulp... but for the record it is filled with water!
With the gorgeous weather we were able to go on a few bike rides to the Dollar Store... we are super classy but Jack is in heaven because there is so much stuff to look at! 



Jack went for his yearly check-up and vaccinations. It was traumatizing but he powered through!

This kid is so busy. Changing his diaper is a nightmare as he usual escapes and runs naked through the house. 
Occasionally he slows down and I get a brief snuggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment