Monday, June 15, 2015

End of April

So far 2015 has offered great weather. The perk to being on maternity leave is that I am able to take full advantage of it! 
 Most days we go for a walk to the dog park. 

And every Friday we end our walk at 7-11 to take part in Free Friday! 

Friends and picnics are also our favourite! Jack usually just sleeps through most of our outings. My pasty skin even got a sun burn on this particular outing. A sun burn in April!?! Unheard of! 

The Calgary Flames are making a pretty epic Stanley Cup run! Tim is enjoying teaching Jack the importance of sports. Personally I think Jack just likes all the colour on the TV but who am I to judge?
 My baby is growing up way to fast so sometimes we just spend the day snuggling on the couch!



No comments:

Post a Comment