Tuesday, May 5, 2015

3 months

While we were in Idaho Jack turned 3 months old! This little boy is quite long and very chunky! It is hard to believe that he is only 3 months! This month we have enjoyed lots of smiles. He is such a good and happy baby. He is a pretty good sleeper and we are starting to work on a schedule.


This month he spent lots of time on his play mat. He is getting a little more interested in his surroundings and is starting to bat at toys. He also loves to lay on the floor and chat with himself. I love hearing all the noise! 
We have a pretty good bedtime routine which includes a bath and then lotion while listening to primary songs. Jack is a crazy man in the bath tub! He splashes, kicks and makes a lot of noise. 






We were a little eager (first time parents!) and excited to put Jack in the jolly jumper. He does really like it but only lasts a few minutes until he is too tired. I love seeing him in it and it is Tim's favourite thing to do. 
Right at the beginning of this month I took Jack to get his first set of immunizations. It was fairly traumatic. We went to the doctor for a quick check up so he was pretty tired by the time we got to the immunization clinic. I pulled him out to get dressed and my lap felt oddly warm. I realized that he had exploded and it was all over me! Ugh! Luckily I had a spare onesie in my diaper bag. Welcome to parenthood! 

This has been a fun month and I am really enjoying seeing him turn into more of a person. I am also enjoying the little bit better sleep. I am starting to feel like a human again and have way more energy!  I also love maternity leave! I miss the people at work but not having to be at work all the time. I could really get used to this! 





No comments:

Post a Comment