Monday, June 15, 2015

Welcome Home Taylor Boy! And Mother's Day!

Lucky for me I live in Calgary and am able to see people as they come and go through the airport. It was awesome to see Taylor Boy come back after serving a two year mission in Mexico! It was so fun to see and talk to him. He is still our favourite Taylor boy just maybe a little more mature. 
 Jack welcomed Taylor home by leaving some boogers on him... Yay for babies!

 A few weeks later we went down to southern Alberta to hear him give his homecoming talk. It was great to hear him speak about what he did for two years. He definitely learned a lot and sure does love the people of Mexico.
 We enjoyed our token treat run to Magrath and a tour around town. 
 To treat myself for mother's day we went out for Chinese food. After a year and 5 months I binge at gluten! It tasted amazing and the crazy part was that I didn't have any side affects! I think I am going to have to go and meet with my doctor because being gluten free is hard work!

This weekend coincided with Mother's Day which meant I got to spend it with my own mother. My mom is crazy and awesome! She has always supported and loved me. She is so high and energy which means lots of adventures and lots of fun when we are together. Thanks for sharing your love of travel, diet coke and sense of humour with me! 

Tim also spoiled me on Mother's Day. I got some sweet new purple shoes and a fun crochet/knitting book about Harry Potter. Although the change to motherhood has been crazy and hard at times I definitely wouldn't change it. I love this new chapter in life. I look forward to what it has to offer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment