Sunday, June 28, 2015

May Outings

Jordan and Julie Goldthorpe came to Calgary so we ditched Jack again and went out on another date night. We started by having a delicious supper at the Keg and then went to Lloyd's Roller Rink!! It was great to just hang out and feel like a kid again. 
Jack does a mean blue steal... He is very serious. 
We went out and voted in the Alberta election. 

We enjoyed McFlurry's and watched the results come in. The NDP came to power and have a majority government. It is super crazy for this extremely conservative province. We aren't complaining because there will most like be a little bit of a down turn in the economy and are crossing our fingers for cheaper housing! 
Jack is a bumbo star and just loves to be outside. We usually sit out in the backyard in the afternoon sun and welcome Timmy home from work. 
It is crazy that we can go from beautiful sunshine to needing a full suit! Only in Canada can you  never put your winter stuff away.

Lately I have been letting my inner Joni Wilde out. I have been bringing these carrots with me everywhere! Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out... haha love it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment