Monday, May 4, 2015

Other bits of March

In my opinion March is one of the best months. Not only is this my birthday month but winter also seems to come to a close and Spring seems to be right around the corner. This winter was unseasonably warm which meant that I was able to do lots of walking. I was even able to venture out without a coat on a few times. I also got an amazing carrier! Jack sleeps like a dream in it. 
The Leafs played the Flames so the Dudley's trekked down for a weekend of fun. We enjoyed Buffalo Wild Wing, shopping and multiple trips to the park. Please come visit us again! 

I am so happy that Jack's cousins just adore him. I hope it always stays that way even when he turns into a terrorist! 
Even the dogs love Jack. Time on the floor is hard work around here!
 Tim is dying for Jack to grow up so he can start to introduce him to all of his favourite things. Tim pulled out all of the Lego he had been saving at his parents house and we spent a night on the floor reliving our childhood.
 James and Sam Ngai invited us to go a Calgary Hitmen game. We were a little worried about how noisy it would be so we decided to test out Tim's gun ear muffs on Jack. Those squishy cheeks are just the best.
 Turns out it was a play off game and was a little louder than we anticipated. We should have just bought the kids version but now we know for next time! All things considered Jack did really well and slept through most of the game.

 The mascot just had to pick right next to us to bang a super loud drum! Haha things you notice once you have kids.

 I am also doing more crochet! I made this super cute hat for Scar. When you braid the hair it is supposed to look like Anna from frozen.

March Madness was also thoroughly enjoyed again. A big shot out to Denton for faithfully organizing it. I love the friendly competition that it brings into our family. This year while watching I enjoyed lots of treats and practiced my crochet. I don't even know who won, it just sadly wasn't me! Better luck next year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment