Monday, May 4, 2015

Easter

Happy First Easter Jack!! 
No big deal but I crocheted that hat and I am super proud of myself!
We kept things pretty low key this year because on Easter Sunday we left for Idaho. We enjoyed General conference in style. Bacon, eggs, hash browns and diet coke for Easter breakfast! Life really is good.
I am so grateful for my knowledge of Jesus Christ. I know he really was resurrected and lives today. Because of him my family is forever and I wouldn't have it any other way! 
Tonight I am throwing it back to our trip to Israel. It was so much fun to see the sights. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything. I was able to go in the tomb where they lay Christ's body to rest. There is a sign in there that says, "He is not here for he lives!" It is true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment