Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Elise's Quarter Century

It's official: I am old! Well I am not really that old but I can hardly believe that I am a quarter of a century. We kept this birthday low key and just relaxed at home. Tim was in charge of Jack all day and gave me a fabulous break. We opened presents, ate pizza, had a nap and walked the dog. It was a fabulous day and I enjoyed every moment of it.


 My most favourite present was a selfie stick! It is hilariously awesome and I am so excited to use it all the time. The photo below was taken with my selfie stick.
It has been a whirl wind of a year and tough at times but I am really happy where I am at. I am really enjoying motherhood and maternity leave. I love living so close to Tim's work and having him around to help out so much. Much of year 24 was spent surviving pregnancy so I am looking forward to feeling great and just enjoying this upcoming year. A few of my goals is to run a sprint triathlon, learn to crochet and get back to doing the Rosetta Stone. Happy Birthday to me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment