Tuesday, April 28, 2015

2 months

Welcome to month two! I am sad that he is so big but it is nice that things are slowly getting settled. Jack is such a happy baby. He isn't very good at being on a schedule but we continue to try. Once he finally goes to sleep he sleeps for 4-5 hour stretches, eats quick and goes back to sleep. Jack is pretty sturdy and has great head control. 

(L-R) Nixon Steele, Ally Payne, Lucas Ngai, Jack 
 I am loving maternity leave and getting to just hang out and have play dates with friends!
Every noise Jack made woke me up so I moved him to his crib. He has done great in the crib and I am sleeping better but I do miss him a little bit. 

 We went to the Home and Garden show so I dressed Jack in some overalls to get in the spirit of things and it seriously doesn't get any cuter than that!

 Tummy time is hard work when your puppy brother keeps trying to join! You can just see Wrigley's nose in the corner of the picture below.
 Jack has started to smile and definitely knows if you are there!!!
 Tim continues to do the monthly gun comparison.




No comments:

Post a Comment