Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Another Welling Extravaganza!!

My family actually came in the day before Jack's blessing. They got a hotel with a pool so we met up for a soak in the hot tub and water slide. We ditched the kids, except for Jack, with the husbands and went out for Buffalo Wild Wings!
Muffy was dying to meet Jack and promptly ran inside for a snuggle! 
The Scow boys also love Jack and are so good at holding him!


The girls headed back to Welling after the blessing and the boys stayed in Calgary so they could go skiing. 
The boys had a great day and once again I am amazed by how good Tim has gotten at snowboarding. Denton and Tyler managed to convince Tim to do a little jump!!! I am just glad he came home to me in one piece. 
On our day with out husbands we went out for poutine and frozen yogurt. It is getting more and more challenging to leave the house with all the kids we have added to the mix!


Scar and Ollie have turned into little terrorists! They were crawling on and eating frozen yogurt off the floor... keeping it classy! Good thing we were the only ones in the store. 
I am so lucky to have awesome sisters! Jack chose not to sleep on one of the nights and they took him for me so that I could get a little sleep! They really are the best and I don't know what I would do with out them. 

 It is so nice that the kids are starting to play together. It is hilarious to watch! Quinn and Mason just do what ever Cohen says. Here they are having races. Cohen was awarding points and picking a winner. Cohen had to change the rules when Quinn beat him in one of the races!
 I brought this swing for Jack so that I would have somewhere "safe" to put Jack. I never buckle him in when I am at home but the helpers made it mandatory for Jack to be safely strapped in. He was pushed in the swing a few times! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?!?!...



With husbands we were able to accomplish a speedy shopping trip in Lethbridge. We made it home in time to have lunch with Grandma Wilde. So delicious! She had homeade buns that I almost caved to eat. It has been over a year since I have eaten gluten!! I know I have had some contamination but I am super proud at how well I have stuck to this diet. Don't worry, Tim ate 8 buns. He consumed the gluten for me! Cohen and Mason went outside and got covered in mud. They had to walk back to Paul's barefooted. For most kids this would have been a punishment but those two were in heaven!
A trip to SoAb wouldn't be complete with out a visit to Grandpa Kevin's to ride horses. I am a crazy mom and let my 5 week old go for a horse back ride with Grandma! He is clearly loving it. 

 Mason LOVES horses! He did so good and was so proud to be riding with out a saddle!



This handsome little gentleman turned one!!! Happy Birthday Oliver! He is adorable and such a good boy. Danielle blew up lots of balloons and he was in heaven. Ollie loves balls.


The Hinman's even came for the party and got to meet Jack.
 Jordan was a little stressed to be holding a baby. It was fairly comical to watch. Maybe one day he will have one of his own!
No party is complete until you add a moustache. Does it get any cuter than that little moustache baby! I sure do love him. 




There was also a lot of beverage drinking, snow bob, chip, popcorn and 5 cent candy eating! We had lots of laughs and enjoyed some quality television. I can hardly wait until we get back together again! Let's not wait too long! 
Thanks everyone for the party and loving Jack so much!


















No comments:

Post a Comment