Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Last Pregnancy Update!

After 9 months (which we all know is really 10) I am really done with being pregnant! The baby has dropped a bit which has made me slightly less sick. I can kind of eat! It is truly a nice change. Meat, milk and yogurt still makes me sick but I can do small meals.
The baby room is finally finished! When we moved in November, I was a little worried because the room looked like this... 
We turned it into this! 
My mom came to hang out and use my fast internet. It was really nice to just hang out and not have too much to do. 
Rocko came to visit. I seriously cannot describe how much time I have spent at the dog park. I am trying to walk myself right into labour. I have even been shovelling snow like a crazy person. 

My calendar used to look like this. All the yellow is my work. Life is busy at our house. Having a calendar is crucial. 
 Now my calendar looks like this... all the blue is Tim's stuff. It feels so weird to have an almost empty calendar. I am so excited about this next chapter in my life. I know I will be busy soon enough so I am enjoying this time to myself.
Another perk to not working is that I am able to paint my nails! Clearly I need some practice. Red was a disaster!
But we were able to recover with some purple and now I have a nice manicure for when the baby arrives. 
Natalia Pinchak and Breanna Livingstone through me a baby shower. I truly appreciate these two ladies! It was so nice to see friends and be truly spoiled. Natalia did amazing at decorating my place. Everything was just perfect. 



Tim's parents came back from Utah and we were showered again by the Wright side of the family. This little boy is going to be soooo loved!
I spent more time baking in my sweet new apron from my Grandma Wilde. My freezer is sooooo full!  I need this baby to come so I can start eating all of it!
 Don't let a preggo go grocery shopping. I was sooo hungry by the end that I ate 3/4 of this bag on the way home. My fabulous attire in the photo below is how I look 90% of the time. I look homeless. I am very ready to be able to fit into my own winter coat!

And here are some pictures of my adorable little fetus!
10 weeks
 20 weeks
 33 weeks











No comments:

Post a Comment