Tuesday, March 17, 2015

First trip to Welling and Super Bowl Sunday

After 2 weeks I was starting to go stir crazy and decided to go home to sit on my Mom's couch for a change of scenery. On Friday morning I loaded up Jack and headed south. Jack loves his carseat and travelled like a gem. I got to tour Mom's rental house and then we hit up 7-11 for free Friday! This has since become and addiction in my life and we go to 7-11 every Friday! We then went to Magrath to watch the Magrath vs. Raymond high school boys basketball game. It was so fun to hang out and see old friends. Jack was once again a champ and didn't mind all the noise.

 My mother likes to keep her house a bit on the colder side so Jack was super swaddled but did pretty good at sleeping.

 We also went to visit the Evan's boys! Connor held Jack like a natural but Hayden was a little more cautious.

 Sure do love these boys and miss there brothers!
 We enjoyed lots of snow bobs and laughs! I ended up staying til Sunday because of all the fun we were having. We are definitely going to make lots more trips to Soab over the next year of mat leave!
Tim welcomed us home and we switched gears and got ready for our annual super bowl party. This year we kept it small and just had a few friends over. 
 Lucas Ngai (Sam and James' kid) was there and it was super fun to see him next to Jack. I thought Jack looked super Asian but turns out he really is only 1/4.
My favourite part was when Tim changed a diaper and Jack managed to pee in his mouth... bahahaha well done son! The game was super intense and I am excited for next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment