Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A couple more baby showers!

My calling right now is with the Young Women. I really do think it is the best. They are awesome and full of spunk! They through me a baby shower for one of our activities. One of our activities was human swaddling. Hilarious! Jack is quite the lady killer and always gets lots of love from the girls. They also made us onesies with super cute sayings and designs. Thanks girls!



I also got together with girls from work. Once again Jack was super loved and we got some super awesome toys and crazy cute outfits! Thanks girls. I miss you but not actually going to work.
The crazy thing is that 3 of us had babies at the same time and they all turned out to be beautiful boys.  
(L-R) Laura Law and Harrison (Jason's wife and child), Me and Jack, Julie Mckanna and Landon

Jack and Landon
 Jennnessa and Harrison. She seriously needs to join the baby group!
I think this photo is hilarious. Jack (Jan. 8), Harrison (Jan. 15), Landon (Dec. 23).
Once again I feel so lucky to be loved by so many people. Let's get together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment