Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dog sitting

Erin and Tyler stopped over at our house on their way to Florida. We really need to invest in some child friendly toys. Scarlett was able to find rubber bands to keep her highly entertained for at least half hour!

They left early in the morning so we watched the girls until Grandma and Grandpa Dudley could make it for the hand off.
Tim was in charge while I was getting ready for church... 
Because the girls woke up so early we were able to make it to church EARLY!! And we looked so awesome!
 Turns out church with a 15 month old is kind of a disaster! We had a lot of treats!
 We had the pleasure of keeping Rocko. 
We got a big dump of snow but that didn't deter us from hitting up the dog park just about every day! Poor Rocko was a bit chilled. 
 Due to my increased girth I have resorted to wearing Tim's winter coat. I am so close to the end that I really don't want to buy a maternity one!
 I got a pair of Sorels. They are seriously life changing. My toes have yet to get cold this year!
Nothing better than two puppies cuddling my belly!





No comments:

Post a Comment