Sunday, September 28, 2014

Other bits of Summer

I am lucky enough to be in the YW's presidency. I definitely enjoyed hanging out with these girls every week. They are full of spunk and light up every room!

Wrigley and I spent a lot of time walking and enjoying sunshine. 
 Nosehill Park was a new discovery. It is so beautiful with endless paths!



Even though I was super sick all summer I was still able to plant a garden. I am pretty proud of my produce and loved eating the endless supply of tomatoes in greek salad! It is something I have been kind of addicted to during this pregnancy.

The Chopped Leaf restaurant was also a new discovery. It has fresh salads and even a gluten free wrap! Soooo good. Vegetables are something that I have been able to eat so we have been really enjoying this place. 
I crocheted the edge of a fleece blanket! I am kind of proud of this. 
 My other favourite food during this pregnancy is potatoes. Mostly baked potatoes from Wendy's. After work one morning everyone talked me into going to Denny's. I had a breakfast of champions of 2 sides of hash browns and orange juice. Delicious and I didn't throw it up! Win!








No comments:

Post a Comment