Sunday, July 27, 2014

Raymond 10K

Tim just can't be stopped and loves trying to improve on his time. We took a quick trip Welling to run the yearly Harlan Taylor Memorial 10K. I have very fond memories of running this as a relay race when I was little. Each person ran 2 km and my mom usually ran with me during my leg. 
I was lame and ran 5km (but I swear I ran the entire time, even if it was a very slow pace) and Tim ran 10km. His time was 50 min 56 sec! Timmy is getting pretty speedy! We also talked the Dudley's into running 5km. It was to enjoy the sunshine!
The rest of the time down south was spent with my mom and Paul. We enjoyed lots of popcorn, mowed the lawn and sorted out spices. We went to the movie, "The Railway Man", very touching. Of course my mom fell asleep but was ready to go get some ice cream after the movie. It was fun to get out of the city and enjoy a weekend at home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment