Sunday, July 27, 2014

Canada Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!! I am very proud to be Canadian and love my Country. I had to work a night shift on June 30 so I slept away the first half Canada day. When I woke up Tim and I went out for lunch at our favourite location, The Noodle Box.
Love me some spicy peanut noodle box!! I have tried the other kinds but nothing compares to this one. While enjoying lunch, the waitress told us she had two tickets to the Airdrie Rodeo and nobody to use them. We were more than happy take them off her hands. I think rodeos are kinda fun and was excited about this as it was a beautiful day.
 It was a little bright for Tim's Asian eyes :) Tim's favourite part was the mutton busting. It was hilarious to watch the kids. I loved the bull riding even though nobody managed to stay on for an 8 second ride. I was shocked to find out that this was Tim's first live rodeo.

In the evening we went out for dinner with the Wrights. It was such a lovely day and couldn't have asked for a better Canada Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment