Monday, June 25, 2012

Wrigley....

Our puppy is growing up fast and it has been so much fun to learn a new side of Tim as we raise this dog together. I know what you are thinking, "they are the crazy dog owners!" And we kind of are but we do remember that he is just a dog but you can't say no to that face!
Wrigley was doing so well at coming when  he was called and listening to commands and just being a good dog but now he is looking at me and just walking away. He has to stay on the leash when we go out to the bathroom. He has to earn that privelige back.

Tim loves to harass or torture Wrigley. You can look at it however you want. One of his great ideas was to put treats under a laundry basket that was propped up by a pop bottle, with a string tied around the pop bottle so he could trap wrigley. Below are the chain of events.


Gotta Catch'em All! That is Wrigley's nose sticking out the side of the laundry basket!


Seriously? Could you get any more pathetic!

Lately, one of Wrigley's favorite things is to sneak away into the bathroom and destroy the garbage! We have started to close the door behind us. Thanks Quinn for teaching us that babies don't know how to stay out of the bathroom garbage!


I knew Wrigley was doing something he shouldn't but when I went to check I couldn't see anything wrong so I temporarily forgot, until I was cleaning up and moved Tim's shoes and realized he peed on them!! I laughed and then laughed some more!! HAHAHA! Yes, that did happen.

And then there is Q-tip. I love her and she is just the cutest thing ever. Tim and I went to the temple so Erin, Tannis and Quinn babysat Wrigley and took him to the dog park. He sat with Quinny until she got annoyed but Wrigley was stuck so can you imagine that she got even madder! Just like her mother:)



Well Danielle, I hope you are still willingly to babysit Wrigley after this post because we are so excited to come visit. We are definitely holding Cohen to his promise and we expect him to teach Wrigley to share! He really a fabulous dog and has such and nice personality! We really do love him.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every single one made me smile...especially one one where is nose is sticking out from the laundry basket! i love that puppy!

    ReplyDelete