Sunday, June 24, 2012

Across the stage and into the future!

Tim walked the stage and received his degree in political science and history! I couldn't be more proud of him. He worked really hard to improve his GPA and I do believe he actually learned something. He always has interesting fact and tid bits about this and that. He is one smart cookie! I am grateful he is my husband!

Congratulations to Amber Palmer!! We sure are going to miss you when you move to Boston but are really excited to hear about your stories and excited to come visit!
Congratulations and Good luck in architect school to Jesse Potrie!! And thanks to Melissa for sitting by me.

Tim's dad was able to sit up on the stage and congratulate him immediately after getting his degree!




We then celebrated with lunch and the next day went for dinner! It was very fun and I am very proud of his accomplishment! We also scored a deep freeze from my mother. Nothing says "way to go" like a deep freeze! Thanks mom. We are really enjoying it! Good luck on the masters Timmer!



No comments:

Post a Comment