Thursday, April 12, 2018

August Party: Take 3

Partying so hard wore me right out. I had to pack up and get home for a maternity appointment. Danielle was flying out of Calgary the next day so my family was kind enough to keep Jack until Danielle came for her flight. It was so relaxing driving back by myself and having a moment home by myself until the crazy started again. A Scow niece was getting married so Danielle and Denton were making a 48 hour trip to Idaho. Danielle brought me Ollie and Jack. Erin kept her kids along with Mason and Cohen. They ran the Raymond triathlon and then came to Airdrie.
 I took Ollie and Jack to the Car Show. There were lots of cool cars to look at. 
 We got some balloons but they were lost by the time we got home. 
When we all got back together we had husbands! Increasing the adult to child ratio is always a good idea! We enjoyed a strange form of Christmas because the Scow's brought back American goodies and all of our Amazon purchases!
Danielle and Erin got some sweet new sunglasses and attempted to be Kardashians... 
 Playing Wits and Wagers.
Harper was blessed. She is one loved little girl.






The faces of Harper are the best. Jack just loves til it hurts. We are definitely going to have to keep a close eye on him with the new baby!



All the girls who were blessed in the same dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment